If you haven’t heard of Albert Tate, you’re about to! With one of the largest and fasted growing churches in America, Albert is setting the tone for Gospel-Centered, Multi-Ethnic churches everywhere. As the founder and lead pastor of Fellowship Monrovia, Albert uses his passionate teaching style to reach people of all races and ages for Jesus.
In addition to pastoring, Albert also tours the country speaking at conferences and to colleges about his desire to cultivate a community of disciples that is unleashed to live out the Gospel. Hold on for a brief commercial announcement…we are excited to offer you the opportunity to be part of a FREE LIVE conference call with Albert Tate on March 23 – register here! Meet Albert in person at our Sticky Teams conference in Lancaster, PA, April 18-19 or Charlotte, NC, May 2-3. Get all the details here.
Ok, we’re back…
Last fall, Albert spoke at Willow Creek’s Leadership Summit and provided an amazing session on leadership that left the audience in awe. Below are his top 16 leadership quotes:
- Who to believe – Lies in truth’s clothing or the naked truth?
- We’re not supposed to leave it all on the field. We play on the field. We live at home. We must have something left for home.
- Live not for your resume. Live for your eulogy.
- There are times Jesus wants you to do the math, so you will know it can’t be done in your strength.
- As a leader leave room to bring a dumb idea because you never know when God’s going to use a dumb idea to do something great.
- Dumb Idea + God’s hand = Life Transformation
- Jesus specializes is using dumb ideas.
- You never know when God is going to put His hand on a dumb idea.
- Jesus uses what you bring to do a miracle.
- Some of us try to instruct Jesus along the way.
- When you get out of the way you discover the awe and wonder of God’s hand.
- When was the last time you were blown away by what God did in your church, in your company?
- What would it mean to have something left at the end of the day for your family, your children, your church?
- Empty is not a sign of a great work ethic. It is a sign of a missed opportunity to see the abundance of God’s work in your life.
- We’re not limited by what’s in our hands.
- It’s not about my name being great. It’s about His name giving us full access.
I can’t wait to see what insight and guidance Albert brings to both our upcoming conference call and the Sticky Teams conferences. Visit North Coast Training online for more information about Albert Tate and these events.