What is the conference like?
Who are the attendees?
- We have approximately 700 attendees at each conference that join us from all over the U.S.
- Attendees typically serve in decision-making roles: Senior Pastors, Teaching Pastors, Ministry Leaders, etc …
- Attendee Church denominations vary and include a wide-ranging of denominational and non-denominational ministries.
- Attendee Church size range from 100 members to 3000 members and include one site and multi-site locations.
Why participate in our conference?
- The relatively small conference registration size allows you direct access to attendees.
- Prominent booth space places your business in prime locations for attendee engagement.
- Conferences are limited to a few sponsors and vendors, which allows for focused brand exposure.
- The conference is designed to include team-based attendance, so you have the opportunity to interact with attendees from each church.
- Attendees are typically decision-makers, allowing you to meet directly with people able to decide on the opportunity you are presenting.
- Sponsors and vendors are promoted before, during, and after each conference session to all attendees.