Rebekah is an old soul with a contemporary, honest voice who puts a new face on the struggles women face as they seek to live a life of meaning. Through emotive writing and speaking, Rebekah reveals her own battles to overcome anxiety, depression, and consumer impulses—challenging women to discover and boldly pursue the calling God has for them. As a self-confessed mess, Rebekah wears her heart on her sleeve, a benefit to friends and readers alike.
Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah serves as cofounder of Q Ideas, a non-profit that convenes and equips Christians to influence culture. As founder of Q Women, Rebekah’s passion is to embolden women to live their unique calling as they thoughtfully engage faith, relationships, and their community.
She’ll share with us from her most recent book, You Are Free: Be Who You Already Are. Topics may include:
- Overcome the exhaustion of meeting others expectations and rest in the joy of God’s freedom.
- Release stress and anxiety to uncover the peace that comes from abiding in God’s presence.
- Find permission to grieve past disappointments and find strength in your journey toward healing.
- Throw off self-condemnation, masks of perfection, and step boldly into God’s purpose for you.
- Discover the courage to begin again and use your newfound freedom to set others free.
Freedom is for everyone who wants it—the lost, the wounded, and those weary from striving. It’s for those who gave up trying years ago. It’s for those who are angry and hurt, brilliant and burnt by the Christian song and dance. You are the church, the people of God. You were meant to be free.