Session starts Thursday, March 11, 2023 from 9AM-10AM PST
Presenter: Philip Byers, Pastor of Life Group Operations
Join Philip Byers, coach and ministry consultant with more than 10 years of executive ministry experience for a 6-week virtual cohort on what it takes to organize your small groups ministry for support, scalability, & structure.
Whether your church has 10 or 10,000 groups the practices of a Small Group Pastor are the same. In this cohort you will learn the 5 practices to help you develop and maintain a healthy small group ministry for your context. You will also get the opportunity for shared learning and discussion among a group of 6-10 peers.
Please see full schedule below.
Virtual Workshop Specifics
- Thursday, March 9, 2023 - Intro, Define Purpose & End in Mind
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 - Practice 1: Connect
- Thursday, March 23, 2023 - Practice 2: Recruit
- Thursday, March 30, 2023 - Practice 3: Train
- Thursday, April 6, 2023 - Practice 4: Monitor
- Thursday, April 13, 2023 - Practice 5: Support