We obtain the minimal amount of information necessary to provide service from software such as:
- Stripe collects personal and financial information required to process your purchase and pass it to the Company’s payment gateway.
- Through Google Analytics, your browsing data, navigational paths, and time of visit are being captured but anonymized.
- Vimeo is used to embed videos on this Website. These websites may capture browser and IP data, but are never passed additional personally-identifying data (like your name/email).
- WPForms is used to create the forms on this website, like the contact form. Only the minimum amount of data is gathered and stored to deliver service.
- Mail Chimp is used to capture your email address when you proactively subscribe using forms on this website. There are options to update your preferences or unsubscribe in every email the Company sends.
The information we collect and store depends almost entirely on how you choose to make use of our sites and their related features and services. Activities that result in collection of information include event registrations, online purchases, donations and information requests.
We collect and store information that you enter into our sites utilizing various online forms. This information may include name, email address, mailing address, phone number and some additional information.
We do not store sensitive information from our visitors such as credit card numbers.
Any information that you provide to North Coast Church or that is obtained through this web site may be used for church purposes. North Coast Church will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities. North Coast Church may disclose personal information to our employees, independent contractors, consultants, ministry partners or service providers if the disclosure will enable any of these entities to perform ministry-related tasks on behalf of North Coast Church.
Demographic information submitted by users of our sites is entered into our church database system.
Email Address: If you submit your email address to us, we will assume that you want to receive communications from us regarding ministry news and events. We do not sell, share or otherwise distribute your email address. You have the right to opt out of communication via email at anytime by emailing email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or use the unsubscribe link on the bottom of our email messages.
Postal Address: If you supply us with your postal address, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about the ministry of North Coast Church. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please email the email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> or call the church office at (760) 724-6700.
Site Traffic Data: In addition to information provided by our visitors, we track site visits using normal Internet tracking tools. This information is used for reporting purposes only and includes information such as total number of visits, most visited pages, peak traffic times, browser versions, search terms used and average duration of visit. The information we collect from this site traffic helps us to make the site easier to navigate and to improve your experience on our websites. We do not share or distribute any specific customer site traffic data to any other parties.
We collect an IP address from all visitors to our sites. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet. This information helps us diagnose problems with our server, analyze trends, track users’ movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use in order for us to improve the site. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have placed appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and believe these faculties to be secure to the best of our knowledge and ability. North Coast Church does not store credit card information.
When using photos of North Coast Church events online, either directly on the website or in our photo albums we use the following guidelines:
Including photos on our website is a privilege for us, and we intend to respect and honor it.
Automatic approval for publication on the website of pictures of adults or minors participating in church activities is assumed.
Photos are almost always of people in public spaces, at public events.
We try not to post anything that would be embarrassing, objectionable or hurtful to anyone in the photo.
We will gladly provide credit for who took a particular photo if desired by the photographer, and we would certainly honor any copyright wishes or restrictions.
Requests by individuals for removal of specific pictures of themselves, or of parents or guardians for removal of specific pictures of their minor children will always be honored immediately upon request. Email email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> with your request to remove a particular photo – include the location of the photo.
Individuals may file with the church office a blanket denial of permission for publication of pictures of themselves or of their minor children or wards.
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, please do not give us any personal data. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided personal data to us, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
If you are within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation. Those rights include:
- We will retain the any information you choose to provide to us until the earlier of: (a) you asking us to delete the information, (b) our decision to cease using our existing data providers, or (c) the Company decides that the value in retaining the data is outweighed by the costs of retaining it.
- You have the right to request access to your data that the Company stores and the rights to either rectify or erase your personal data.
- You have the right to seek restrictions on the processing of your data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to the portability of your data.
- To the extent that you provided consent to the Company’s processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based upon consent that occurred prior to your withdrawal of consent.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that has jurisdiction over issues related to the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We require only the information that is reasonably required to enter into a contract with you. We will not require you to provide consent for any unnecessary processing as a condition of entering into a contract with us.
Those within the European Union European Union may make a GDPR Data Request via our Contact Page at anytime and have the right to request and receive one free copy of all their data being processed. An administrative fee may be charged for additional copies requested by User. All requests will be addressed by the Company as early as possible and always within one month.